Day 119th March
Registration of participants
Day 220th March
Competition for young professionals
Day 321st March
Conference findings summary
Нажмите кнопку «Редактировать», чтобы изменить этот текст. Проснувшись однажды утром после беспокойного сна, Грегор Замза обнаружил, что он у себя в постели превратился в страшное насекомое.
We announce a competition for the best project among young professionals.
We present two nominations to your attention:
‘Young acoustician’ for the best project among Bachelors/Masters;
‘Acoustic thought’ for the Best project among postgraduate students
The winners are awarded the prize of the 7th All-Russian research to practice conference with international participation ‘Protection against excessive noise and vibration’ and a cash prize from the organizer of the conference Acoustic Design Institute:
‘Young acoustician’ 1st place – 6 000 rubles.
2nd place – 5 000 rubles.
3rd place – 3 000 rubles.
1st place – 15 000 rubles.
2nd place – 10 000 rubles.
3rd place – 5 000 rubles.
To participate in the competition, you have to send materials and an APPLICATION to the address email@example.com before 1st March 2019 marked ‘participation in the competition’ (or when registering on the website choose ‘I want to participate in the competition’)
Articles for publication in the scientific journals, designed in accordance with the requirements, are admitted strictly before 1st March 2019.
All papers will be evaluated by the Commission on a 100-point system. Evaluation of the paper is based on the following criteria:
- Relevance (demand for the idea in the modern world) [1-20 points]
- Literacy of the idea description (spelling) [1 – 20 points]
- Novelty (application of the new technologies, uniqueness, comparison with existing methods/means) [1-20 points]
- Presentation (knowledge of the topic, answers to questions, using graphs, tables, photo/video materials, full-scale demonstration) [1-20 points]
- Economic benefits (low-cost/requires serious investments/brings income) [1-20 points]
The Commission consists of:
The Commission Chairman Nickolay Ivanov
- Valery Svetlov
- Iuliia Rassoshenko
- Sergio Luzzi
- Andrey Vasiliev
- Aleksandr Tyurin